Friday, June 28, 2013

First ever


Had my first ever job interview this afternoon! I remember being all nervous and stressed out last night as well as before the interview. Surprisingly, the interview was totally different from what I thought it would be! The interview I had in mind was them asking me a lot of super tough questions like "why have you chose this company" "what can you offer our company" etc. 

Turns out, all they did was to ask me really simple questions like "what's your previous experiences?" "Will using the computer be a problem to you" etc. In fact, the interviewer didn't really asked much, she started explaining my job scope after a question or two. Which is a super big relieve for me! Because I don't have to crack my head and squeeze all my brain juice trying to think for an answer. 

I'm so glad my first ever job interview experience is a pleasant one, which reduce 60% of stress if there were to be a second job interview! 

Lastly! Something totally unrelated to the interview! 

Happy __th month bb! (Hahaha! No idea how many months it has been! Oops!)