Sunday, September 8, 2013

What bugs me.

I've been wanting to blog about this for so long and I finally have the time! 

I have been taking train to work (which is at Boon Lay, and it means I have to be in the train for quite some time till I finally alight) every weekdays and everyday! EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY, I experience something that bugs me a lot. 

Yup! You guessed it! It's another complain post! Haha! 

So, as usual it'll be all squeezy in the trains during the morning peak period and here's what I cannot tolerate : 

1) Leaning on poles: 

It's really annoying when people leans on the pole. I mean, you can pole dance for all you want after the peak period. But please DO NOT LEAN on them when there's a lot of people. Poles are meant for people to hold on to prevent falling down. 

2) Bad breath: 

I know it's quite rude to talk about this. I'm so sorry. But please stop yawning without covering your mouth. I always die a little after breathing in. 

3) Big bulky bagpacks: 

THIS IS THE WORST! It's like a weapon! I always get hit/push by them! And people who carries them will usually just walk without looking and just move backwards. ANNOYING AND DANGEROUS! 

4) Squeezing/Pushing: 

I understand that people usually push and squeeze their way through a really really crowded train because they will be late if they miss the train. But stop pushing your way through if there's really very very very little space left! And this really stress me out because there's always some one who will be facing me and staring at me through out the journey and I'll get really stress! 

5) People who push their way out the train: 

Golden mouth?? Cannot speak to say excuse me meh!! Rude! Really hate it when people push me to exit the train. Imagine I lose my balance and fall and people will start stepping on me!!!!!! Haha! 

So yup! These are my top 5 annoying habits that bothers me when I'm in the train! What are yours? 

And to congrats you if you actually read word to word, here's a photo of me! Haha! 


Hello to bangs and newly dyed roots! 

Happy weekends everyone! Goodnight!